STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
Our company “Geodomisi Ltd.” provides Structural Engineering Design Services & Consultation, in accordance with relevant applicable Eurocodes (as listed at the end of the page), in the following areas:
- Studies for Reinforcement – Rehabilitation of Neoclassical Buildings, Masonry Structural Frames, Reinforced Concrete and Earthquake Reinforcement, by applying methods such as:
- Sprayed Concrete (Shotcrete – Gunite).
- Glued laminated metal sheets and metal cages.
- Resin injections.
- Cement injections.
- Epoxy Resins.
- Structural Modelling, Analysis, Design and Detailing.
- Structural design of structural frames, supervision and monitoring of construction works.
- Structural Design of reinforced concrete structural frames, steel, masonry walls, wooden structures.
- Technical project studies that require special foundations (e.g. Piling, Bored Piling, Shafts, Root Piling, Micropiling, etc).
- Technical project studies with cut & cover (and vice versa).
- Studies of buildings and facilities.
- Technical project studies for Steel Framed Structures or Composite.
- Technical project studies of structural frames construction in phases.
- Technical project studies with variable width structures, and with oblique or curved in plan Structures, etc.
- Studies of small engineering projects.
- Studies of Retaining Walls resting on Piles.
- Studies of Retaining Walls (conventional, buttress walls, etc.).
- Studies of Reinforced Concrete Retaining Structures (with single, double or more rows of piles) with or without temporary or permanent anchors or tractors.
- Studies of Steel Sheetpile Retaining Structures (with single, double or more rows of piles) with or without temporary or permanent anchors or tractors.
- Studies of Diaphragm Walls with or without use of temporary or permanent anchors or tractors.
- Studies of Hydraulic and other culverts.
- Studies of Underpasses – Fly Over.
- Studies of Prestressed Concrete.
- Studies of tunnels with underground excavation.
Eurocodes used for the execution of our studies:
Eurocode 0 – Basis of structural design
EN1990 Eurocode 0: Basis of structural design
Eurocode 1 – Actions on structures
EN 1991-1-1 Part 1-1: General actions. Densities, self-weight, imposed loads for buildings
EN 1991-1-2 Part 1-2: General actions. Actions on structures exposed to fire
EN 1991-1-3 Part 1-3: General actions. Snow loads
EN 1991-1-4 Part 1-4: General actions. Wind actions
EN 1991-1-5 Part 1-5: General actions. Thermal actions
EN 1991-1-6 Part 1-6: General actions. Actions during execution
EN 1991-1-7 Part 1-7: General actions. Accidental actions
EN 1991-2 Part 2: Traffic loads on bridges
EN 1991-3 Part 3: Actions induced by cranes and machinery
EN 1991-4 Part 4: Actions on silos and tanks
Eurocode 2 – Design of concrete structure
EN 1992-1-1 Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings
EN 1992-1-2 Part 1-2: General rules. Structural fire design
EN 1992-2 Part 2: Concrete bridges. Design and detailing rules
EN 1992-3 Part 3: Liquid retaining and containment structures
Eurocode 3 – Design of steel structures
EN 1993-1-1 Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings
EN 1993-1-2 Part 1-2: General rules. Structural fire design
EN 1993-1-3 Part 1-3: General rules. Supplementary rules for cold formed thin gauge members and sheeting
EN 1993-1-4 Part 1-4: General rules. Supplementary rules for stainless steels
EN 1993-1-5 Part 1-5: General rules. Supplementary rules for planar plated structures without transverse loading
EN 1993-1-6 Part 1-6: General rules. Supplementary rules for the shell structures
EN 1993-1-7 Part 1-7: General rules. Supplementary rules for planar plated structural elements with out of plane loading
EN 1993-1-8 Part 1-8: Design of joints
EN 1993-1-9 Part 1-9: Fatigue
EN 1993-1-10 Part 1-10: Material toughness and through-thickness properties
EN 1993-1-11 Part 1-11: Design of structures with tension components
EN 1993-1-12 Part 1-12: Supplementary rules for high strength steels
EN 1993-2 Part 2: Steel bridges
EN 1993-3-1 Part 3-1: Towers, masts and chimneys. Towers and masts
EN 1993-3-2 Part 3-2: Towers, masts and chimneys. Chimneys
EN 1993-4-1 Part 4-1: Silos, tanks and pipelines. Silos
EN 1993-4-2 Part 4-2: Silos, tanks and pipelines. Tanks
EN 1993-4-3 Part 4-3: Silos, tanks and pipelines. Pipelines
EN 1993-5 Part 5: Piling
EN 1993-6 Part 6: Crane supporting structures
Eurocode 4 – Design of composite steel and concrete structures
EN 1994-1-1 Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings
EN 1994-1-2 Part 1-2: General rules. Structural fire design
EN 1994-2 Part 2: Composite bridges
Eurocode 5 – Design of timber structures
EN 1995-1-1 Part 1-1: General. Common rules and rules for buildings
EN 1995-1-2 Part 1-2: General. Structural fire design
EN 1995-2 Part 2: Bridges
Eurocode 6 – Design of masonry structures
EN 1996-1-1 Part 1-1: General rules for buildings. Rules for reinforced and unreinforced masonry
EN 1996-1-2 Part 1-2: General rules. Structural fire design
EN 1996-1-3 Part 1-3: General rules for buildings. Detailed rules on lateral loading
EN 1996-2 Part 2: Design, selection of materials and execution of masonry
EN 1996-3 Part 3: Simplified calculation methods and simple rules for masonry structures
Eurocode 7 – Geotechnical design
EN 1997-1 Part 1: General rulesEN 1997-2 Part 2: Part 2: Ground investigation and testing
Eurocode 8 – Design of structures for earthquake resistance
EN 1998-1 Part 1: General rules, seismic actions and rules for buildings
EN 1998-2 Part 2: Bridges
EN 1998-3 Part 3: Assessment and retrofitting of buildings
EN 1998-4 Part 4: Silos, tanks and pipelines
EN 1998-5 Part 5: Foundations, retaining structures and geotechnical aspects
EN 1998-6 Part 6: Towers, masts and chimneys
Eurocode 9 – Design of aluminium structures
EN 1999-1-1 Part 1-1: General rules. General rules and rules for buildings
EN 1999-1-2 Part 1-2: General rules. Structural fire design
EN 1999-1-3 Part 1-3: Additional rules for structures susceptible to fatigue
EN 1999-1-4 Part 1-4: Supplementary rules for trapezoidal sheeting
EN 1999-1-5 Part 1-5: Supplementary rules for shell structures